The Grand Alliance was formed out of fear and hatred of the Grik and later the Holy Dominion. Originally the alliance contained; the Lemurians of Baalkpan, the Americans of the USS Walker and USS Mahan and several floating homes. As time progressed several more Sea and Land Homes were incorporated into the Grand Alliance as well as several tribes and territories such as the Tagranesi, Aryaal, B'mbaado, Fil-pin lands, Khonashi, Shee-ree, etc. Later the Empire of New Britain Isles joined as well.
The Grand Alliance later formed the Union of Homes, a sovereign nation composing a majority of the Grand Alliance members.
Members of the Alliance Edit
- The Lemurians of Baalkpan
- 1942 Destroyermen Americans of the USS Walker and USS Mahan.
- The floating homes of; Humfra-Dar, Nerracca, Salissa, Aracca, etc.
- Empire of New Britain Isles
- Fil-pin Islands
- the remnants of the former residence of the cities of B'mbaado and Aryaal.
- Republic of Real People
- The city of Guyak
- The Shee-ree peoples.
The alliance also has unofficial enemies which include the Akichi and the Indigenous Grik.
Important persons Edit
- Adar, Chairman and High Sky Priest
- Matthew Reddy
- High Chiefs
- Sandra Tucker, Minister of Medicine
- Alan Letts, Minister of Industry
- Perry Brister, Minister of Defensive and Industrial Works
- Bernard Sandison, Minister of Ordnance
- Pete Alden, General of the Army and Marines
- Steve Riggs, Minister of Communications and Electrical Contrivances
- Ben Mallory, Minister of the Air Corps
- Courtney Bradford, Minister of Science